HVAC Services in Inwood, FL
HVAC services in Inwood, FL
If you’re looking for premium HVAC services in Inwood, FL, you’ve come to the right place. Egberts Cooling & Heating provides the full suite of HVAC services to homeowners in Inwood, FL, and the surrounding locations.
Are you tired of having a heating or cooling system that doesn’t keep you comfortable? Schedule a consultation with our team to enjoy our range of services.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
AC Repair in Inwood, FL
A broken air conditioner can be a serious problem; without it, your building could rapidly reach dangerous temperatures. When you need AC repairs, hand over your unit to the qualified team at Egberts Cooling & Heating.
Our technicians excel at providing reliable and accurate AC repair services in Inwood, FL. We can repair all kinds of air conditioning systems, including the major makes and models of central and ductless mini-split systems.
Perhaps most importantly, we guarantee quality service in a timely manner. As locals here in Inwood, FL, we understand the need for prompt repairs when your air conditioner breaks down. We’ll arrive quickly to diagnose the problem and get your air conditioner working at peak capacity again.
Our experienced team can repair all common air conditioner problems. Some of the top reasons homeowners call us for AC repair include:
- An air conditioner blowing hot air
- An air conditioner that is not responsive
- Refrigerant leaks
- Thermostat problems
- Water leaks around the air conditioner
- Blower motor troubles
- Noisy operation
- Frozen evaporator coils
Whatever the problem, our highly trained and equipped technicians can get to the bottom of it in the shortest time possible. We’ll diagnose and explain the problem before discussing your repair options.
Don’t endure the heat. Call us now for speedy AC repair services to see why we are the number one choice for HVAC services in Inwood, FL.
AC Installation in Inwood, FL
Are you looking to install an air conditioner in your new space? Do you want to install a new air conditioner to replace your existing unit? We can help! As Lakeland’s professional AC installation experts, we can work with you to find an energy-efficient unit that will give you value for money.
We can install:
- Central air conditioners to cool the entire space through a network of vents
- Ductless split system to cool one room
Whatever your needs, we guarantee an air conditioner that will keep you in complete comfort regardless of the weather readings outside. We always deliver top-quality results because we follow a meticulous approach to ensure we select the right unit for your home.
First, we thoroughly evaluate the space you’re looking to cool, taking note of the size and layout. Next, we’ll calculate the size of the air conditioner (measured in British Thermal Units) needed to cool the space. Finally, we’ll get to work on choosing a high-quality air conditioner that meets the cooling demands of the space, in line with your budget.
The air conditioner we choose will have a high Energy Star Rating and will come with long-term warranties. This way, you can get the most out of your system.
We also offer financing options on new air conditioners. Your perfect air conditioner is one phone call away!
AC Maintenance in Inwood, FL
At Egberts Cooling & Heating, we offer AC maintenance services designed to keep your unit in top condition until the end of its lifespan. During maintenance visits, our experienced technicians will check key parts of your air conditioner, including the:
- AC coil
- Air filter
- Condensate drain line
- Electrical connections
- Refrigerant lines
We’ll evaluate these components to ensure they don’t have any issues that can reduce your air conditioner’s efficiency. If we find any problems, we’ll fix them quickly.
Some of the benefits of choosing our team for AC maintenance in Inwood, FL, include:
- Higher energy savings. When you maintain your system regularly, it will run more efficiently. As a result, the system will not waste energy, and you won’t receive bloated bills come month’s end.
- Better longevity. Maintaining your air conditioner regularly is the surest way to ensure it can reach its projected lifespan.
- Improved comfort. A well-maintained air conditioner will not introduce pollutants and allergens into your home. You can enjoy the cool air without suffering allergic reactions.
- Lower risk of failure. Finding small issues and acting on them quickly can reduce the risk of more costly breakdowns later.
To enjoy these benefits, we recommend scheduling air conditioner maintenance at least once a year, ideally in late spring or early summer. This way, you’ll have enough time to sort out repairs or potential replacements before the hot weather fully sets in.
Heat Pump Repair in Inwood, FL
The heat pump in your Inwood, FL, home serves the dual purpose of heating and cooling. Therefore, it can be frustrating when it breaks down.
Unfortunately, the heat pump works harder than other HVAC systems that only operate in one season, so breakdowns are common, especially if you don’t schedule regular maintenance. Some of the biggest reasons for the heat pump repair callouts we receive are:
- Thermostat problems. We regularly see cases where heat pump owners erroneously think there is an issue with their system, only to find out that the thermostat is the problem. If the thermostat isn’t working correctly (or at all), the heat pump won’t either.
- Broken components. There are many moving parts in any heat pump. If one of them breaks down, the entire system will struggle to run. That’s why we recommend regular maintenance.
Thankfully, you don’t have to stay without your heat pump for too long. At Egberts Cooling & Heating, our highly trained technicians have the knowledge, skills, and tools to fix your heat pump problems in the shortest time possible. We can also repair heat pumps from all major brands.
When we arrive at your home, we’ll thoroughly evaluate your system and list all the problems we can find. Next, we’ll explain your repair options, guiding you toward the most cost-effective choices.
Call us now for fast, efficient heat pump repair services.
Heat Pump Replacement in Inwood, FL
Heat pumps remain a popular HVAC option for homeowners in Inwood, FL. Most people rely on them because they suit the local weather. No other HVAC system can match their clean, efficient operation. These units don’t generate heat; instead, they move air around in a process known as transference.
When the heat pump has come to the end of the road, you’ll definitely want to move quickly to secure a replacement. Some of the top signs of a heat pump in need of replacement include:
- Need for regular repairs. It’s one thing to occasionally replace a malfunctioning part, but if you’re spending hundreds of dollars to repair your heat pump multiple times in a year, you’re getting the short end of the stick.
- Rising costs. Like other HVAC systems, heat pumps become less efficient as they age. If your cooling costs have risen significantly in recent times with no real change to your usage habits, then it’s time to consider a replacement.
- Insufficient heating and cooling. If your property doesn’t stay at a comfortable temperature, it may be time to replace your heat pump.
If any of the above situations describe you, it’s time to call the expert team at Egberts Cooling & Heating. We have extensive experience replacing heat pumps across Inwood, FL. We can replace standard, ductless, and geothermal heat pumps.
Call us right away to find the perfect heat pump for your space.
Heating Repair in Inwood, FL
Do you have a furnace or a boiler system that needs repairs? Turn to Egberts Cooling & Heating right away. We are the top name for effective heating repair services in Inwood, FL. Our licensed and certified technicians can repair all types of heating systems, regardless of their make or model.
We understand the importance of having a dependable heating system. That’s why we’ll always arrive in the shortest time possible to complete the repairs your system needs to get back to optimum comfort.
From replacing small components to dismantling heating systems and solving more complex issues, we can deliver. Do you have a short-cycling furnace? Has the pilot light refused to stay on? Do you have blower fan problems? We will complete the repairs quickly to help get your HVAC system working again.
Some of the most common causes of heating problems we’ve seen over the years include:
- Electrical problems. Most heating systems rely on electricity to either kick off the heating process or sustain it. If there’s an electrical issue, your system won’t work.
- Broken components. All heating systems feature various moving parts. Damage to any of them can stop the system from working as well as it should, if it works at all.
- Gas-line-related problems. Gas furnaces often fail to ignite when there’s a problem in the gas supply chain.