AC Repair in Bartow, FL
Dependable & affordable AC repair in Bartow, FL
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
AC Repair in Bartow
Do you need dependable air conditioning repair services in or around Bartow? Air conditioner systems, although reliable, can experience problems, including faulty parts, lack of maintenance, or connection issues, but Egberts Cooling & Heating is responsive and handles any issues. As a team with years of experience, we’ve seen every possible problem an air conditioner could have and make every effort to restore your AC system to top shape.
Some of the most common problems we see with air conditioners include the following:
- Frozen Coils: The condenser and evaporator coils of an AC can freeze from a faulty fan or serious refrigerant leak. While you might have success thawing out the coils, you should still have one of our service technicians take a closer look. We can unfreeze the coils and address the underlying cause in the speediest and most efficient way possible.
- Dirty Air Filters: One of the most typical causes of AC issues is a clogged filter. Don’t forget to change yours every three months!
- Strange Noises: Air conditioners should not operate with a lot of noise. If it does, you could have a loose or broken part.
- Pooling or Leaking Water: Any type of water leak from your air conditioner indicates something is wrong. If you notice leaks, immediately give our team a call to prevent further damage to your appliance and home.
AC Installation in Bartow
Our team is ready to help you find the perfect air conditioning system for your Bartow property. We know that bearing the intense Florida heat without a proper cooling system is not only frustrating and difficult, but it’s also dangerous. Let us share your options for ACs with the highest energy efficiency, greatest value for your dollar, and most advanced features, ensuring you’re cool and comfortable throughout the year.
We install air conditioning models from the most trusted brands on the market, including American Standard, Liberty Industries, Goodman, and more. We’ll haul away your old and inefficient unit and quickly install its replacement in a jiffy. You don’t have to wait long or remain without relief from the heat when Egberts Cooling & Heating is on the job!
Some reasons to choose our incredible business for AC installation and all your other cooling needs in Bartow, Florida, include:
- Quick response times
- Helpful financing options
- A wide array of products
- Years of HVAC expertise
- Friendly customer service
- And more!
Working with trusted installation businesses like ours means you’ll worry less about repairs or a premature appliance breakdown in the future. We provide competitive service warranties and free estimates, working hard to ensure 100% satisfaction. Our company also carries a huge stock of air conditioners, so you’re certain you’ve found the perfect fit for your property’s needs.
AC Maintenance in Bartow
Bartow residents are familiar with using their air conditioner units extensively during the hottest months. These appliances experience above-average wear-and-tear from this use as a result, making the need for maintenance even more critical. Maintenance is perhaps the most essential air conditioning service to keep systems in the best condition.
At Egberts Cooling & Heating, we maintain all types of air conditioning units, checking everything inside and outside of the appliance works properly. During your maintenance appointment, we’ll inspect your system’s refrigerant levels, electrical connections, control systems, coils, and more. We’ll replace any clogged air filters, test the efficiency of your AC, and perform any necessary repairs to improve your appliance.
If you don’t schedule routine maintenance appointments at least once a year, you’re missing out on the following perks:
- Warranty Validity: You can keep your manufacturer warranty intact by having a trusted HVAC service technician work on your AC.
- Better Energy Efficiency and Performance: Everyone wants their systems to last longer, and maintenance is one of the best ways to decrease your chances of needing repairs. Enjoy peak performance and improved energy efficiency from your AC with our help!
- Cleaner Air Quality: Air cannot circulate as effectively if your air conditioner has problems. This, combined with dirty air filters, creates unideal air quality, but scheduling periodic maintenance services can make your property healthier.
We also provide AC repair in Bartow, FL, so call us today!
Heat Pump Repair in Bartow
Heat pumps have a vital job to play in keeping your home comfortable year-round during extremely hot or cold temperatures. Our service technicians have the background knowledge, hands-on experience, and tools necessary to service your heat pump at any time. We can clean your system inside and out and check all areas to help your pump last as long as possible.
If your heat pump usually is the furthest thing from your mind, it’s unlikely you know when it might require repairs. However, neglecting repairs can lead to more serious and costly issues down the road. Look for the following signs your system needs heat pump repairs, then give us a call:
- Frequent on and off cycling
- Unusually loud noises
- Increasingly expensive energy bills
- Ice on coils or other areas
- Struggle to heat or cool your home
Some property owners have an ill-fitting heat pump for the size of their homes. Even if we know the appliance is reliable and from a trustworthy brand, it won’t operate as effectively if it doesn’t match a house’s size. Therefore, calling an expert technician from our team is your best bet.
We’ll get to the bottom of any heat pump issue and are completely confident in our work. Nowhere else will you find the same degree of work, professionalism, and unparalleled customer service. We truly care about our clients and their happiness!
Heat Pump Replacement in Bartow
Is your old and reliable heat pump finally on its last leg? Count on Egberts Cooling & Heating to quickly install your new unit for a reasonable price. We can inspect your system to see if replacing it is the only option, then offer our recommendations for the best possible replacements. Our business installs and replaces water, air, and ground source heat pumps, along with hybrid pump systems, to help more of our clients.
Understandably, most property owners want to repair, rather than replace, their heat pumps to save money. While our team wants this too, we see that repairs sometimes aren’t possible. If you’re unsure of when it’s likely time for a replacement appointment, consider the following clues:
- Your system is 10+ years old and noticeably less efficient. Heat pumps operating past their natural lifespan aren’t going to function as well, nor can they give your home the comfort you want.
- Your heat pump operates loudly. If your heat pump is abnormally loud, you could need an immediate replacement.
- Energy bills are going up each month. Replacing your heat pump could cut down on your costly energy expenses.
- You notice frequent short cycling. If your heat pump is constantly turning on and off, it could indicate it’s beyond repair or unable to meet the temperature demands of your property. You might need a better system to handle your heating and cooling needs.
Heating Repair in Bartow
Although we know Florida for its hot weather, cold conditions occur from time to time. When cold weather does strike, you need a reliable heating system to help you stay warm. However, it’s difficult to remain comfortable if your heater breaks down. Our team is prepared to help.
Trying to fix your heating system without professional assistance can create more problems. It’s also dangerous, especially if you have a gas furnace, as you could start a fire or experience a dangerous gas leak. Why put yourself and your loved ones at risk when you can call us?
If your heating system’s in need of repairs, don’t hesitate to connect with our skilled technician team. We arrive at your home on time, with all equipment, and ready to work. Look for these symptoms that suggest you need a repair appointment, then contact us on our site or by phone:
- Your blower motor won’t turn off or stop running.
- You can’t light your furnace burners or keep them on.
- Loud noises are coming from your furnace when in use.
- Your furnace is completely unresponsive.
A major sign of heater trouble is foul odors coming from your appliance. The most troubling and common is the smell of rotten eggs, which is a clear indicator you have a gas leak. If this applies to you, contact Egberts Cooling & Heating for immediate assistance, and let us handle the rest.