AC Repair in Auburndale, FL
Heating & AC repair in Auburndale, FL
Your home or business can’t beat the heat or stay cozy during cold temperatures without heating and AC repair in Auburndale, FL. At Egberts Cooling & Heating, our technicians provide expert AC installation and related services to keep you comfortable throughout the year. Choose our preferred heat and air conditioning service provider!
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
AC Repair in Auburndale, FL
During the sweltering summer months, the temperatures in Auburndale, FL, can climb into the mid-90s. Add copious humidity levels to the equation, and you’ve got a recipe for disaster if your air conditioning system fails. This level of unmitigated heat does more than make your home uncomfortable; it can also affect your health.
Our air conditioning repair service is available 24/7, so you won’t have to wait long when you choose us. We’ll troubleshoot your air conditioner to pinpoint the issue. Our team frequently encounters common problems like:
- Dirty air filters: Homeowners should change their air filters every three months. In some cases, you should change it more often. Our technicians often issue repairs to overworked systems working against clogged filters.
- Frozen coils: Our experience tells us that frozen coils usually indicate a bigger problem. We’ll carefully inspect your air conditioner’s major components for issues.
- Disconnected wires: When homeowners use DIY wiring methods, they run the risk of seemingly random disconnections at a later date. Wiring issues affect the thermostat and the unit’s electricity supply. We can resolve those disconnections.
- Refrigerant leaks: Does the conditioned air in your home feel lukewarm? You might have a refrigerant leak. Refrigerant transfers and releases heat as needed to keep your home at the desired temperature.
We also replace parts that sustained irreparable damage by sourcing replacements from reputable manufacturers.
AC Installation in Auburndale, FL
If you called for repairs on an outdated air conditioner, you might need an entirely new system. We often recommend AC installation services to homeowners calling for frequent repairs. A brand-new installation is often more cost-effective than constantly scheduling repair services for a dying unit.
How can you tell whether your air conditioner won’t last much longer? Our technicians point out the following signs:
- Long or short cycling: Does your unit operate for increasingly longer periods? Maybe it repeatedly stops and starts instead. We call this erratic behavior long and short cycling.
- Strange smells and sounds: Off-putting smells or loud noises often indicate disrepair. While repair services might temporarily fix an aging unit, they won’t keep it running forever.
- Uneven temperatures: Generally, each room in your home should have the same temperature. But outdated air conditioning units often fail to manage your thermostat’s temperature demands, leading to some rooms staying warmer than others.
- Constant repairs: Are service calls and repair bills stacking up? Purchasing a new unit might offer a more affordable route than continuous repairs, especially when coupled with our financing options and competitive rates.
- Increasing energy bills: Another expense associated with aging units is ever-increasing energy bills. Sudden spikes during summer months often indicate insufficient energy efficiency.
We also install air conditioners in newly constructed homes and businesses. Choose from various reputable HVAC models, each with an impressive warranty to support your purchase.
AC Maintenance in Auburndale, FL
Although many homeowners skip it, AC maintenance is an integral part of keeping your HVAC system running smoothly. Maintenance and tune-up packages from Egberts Cooling & Heating offer many benefits, including:
- Improved efficiency: When a technician maintains your air conditioner, they’ll handle the small things that prevent future breakdowns and stabilize your electricity bills.
- Better performance: Want a system that can handle extreme heat and humidity? Invest in our maintenance services! Your air conditioner will perform more predictably and smoothly regardless of intense temperatures.
- Healthier air quality: Maintenance literally helps you breathe more easily. We eliminate excess dust from vent entries and provide air filters designed to handle dander, microbes, mold, and other microscopic debris.
- Warranty protection: The easiest way to keep your warranty active is by scheduling tune-ups and maintenance. Many system warranties only remain valid when a licensed technician routinely maintains the components.
We designed our tune-ups and maintenance services to prevent future needs for AC repair in Auburndale, FL. We check all the components that endure constant wear and tear through normal operations. Our technicians check condensate and refrigerant lines for leaks, lubricate certain mechanical parts, calibrate thermostats, and check for secure electrical connections throughout their visit.
We’ll also help you stay on top of tasks like filter changes. Homeowners who get the best out of their systems invest in maintenance services.
Heat Pump Repair in Auburndale, FL
Heat pumps are relatively low-maintenance appliances that shouldn’t give you much trouble. So when your heat pump fails to operate as expected, it needs prompt heat pump repair services from our team. If you notice the following issues, call our technicians as soon as possible:
- Uncomfortable indoor air: Do you feel like you just can’t get comfortable no matter what you do? Your heat pump may be to blame. Whether you feel just a touch too warm or cool, you can trust our professionals to find a solution.
- Strange noises and sounds: Heat pumps occasionally make gurgling sounds as refrigerant travels through certain components. However, startling noises or foul smells often indicate a faulty or displaced part.
- Short cycling: Most heat pumps cycle between 10 and 20 minutes. However, a heat pump will stop cycling prematurely when it falls into disrepair. Short cycles often cause uncomfortable indoor temperatures, higher energy bills, and overworked components.
- Frost coating on the pump: When frosty condensation collects on your heat pump, it indicates a clogged air filter or dirty coils. We’ll get to the bottom of the problem and ensure that your heat pump sustains no further damage.
We’ll provide prompt and professional repairs to get your heat pump working again.
Have you called for multiple repairs that only provide temporary solutions? We suggest shopping for a new heat pump.
Heat Pump Replacement in Auburndale, FL
Most heat pumps operate without incident until about 10 to 12 years following installation. Then, major components start failing. Replacing these parts can rack up a serious bill. Installing a brand-new heat pump is often a more cost-effective option.
You might feel tempted to put off a replacement service, especially if you struggle to stay within your monthly budget. But our crew can recommend flexible financing options with competitive warranties that ensure you’ll get some bang for your buck. We carry numerous types of heat pumps, including:
- Air source: This pump draws heat from outdoor air and moves it into your home. When in cooling mode, it transfers heat from indoors and releases it outside.
- Ground source: These models extract radiant heat from the ground and transfer it into the building. They can save you up to 60% on your energy bills.
- Water source: This pump connects to water reservoirs located near your home. It draws heat from the water, delivering it into your home.
- Hybrid system: This versatile heat pump uses both ground and air source qualities for an effective, highly efficient system.
During a consultation, our technicians will help you choose the best option for your home, budget, and comfort needs. From there, we’ll remove your old heat pump, then replace it with a new one. Work with us and get results you’ll love.
Heating Repair in Auburndale, FL
Although Auburndale, FL, has extremely mild winters, outdoor temperatures can still get a little nippy and uncomfortable at times. You’ll want to power up your furnace to take the chill out of the air. But what if your furnace doesn’t function properly after you queue it up?
At Egberts Cooling & Heating, we tackle all types of heating malfunctions. We’ll fix numerous common issues, including:
- Constant blower-motor operations: The blower motor should stop when the cycle ends. A dirty furnace filter may be the reason behind the motor’s endless operation. Without prompt, professional repairs, this malfunction could damage the limit switch, a safety feature that helps the system sense the temperature.
- Ignition failure: Ignition components are extremely sensitive to build-up, drafts, and other issues. Fortunately, technicians can easily solve the problem in most cases.
- Odd sounds and smells: Shrieking or grinding sounds indicate major part failures. On the other hand, alarming smells could signify gas leaks or wire disconnection. Contact us to ensure your furnace components work and your home is safe.
- Unresponsive furnace: Check your breaker box to ensure all breakers are switched on. If they are, you might have an issue with an important furnace part on your hands. Somewhere, a connection may have been severed.
- Faulty burners: Condensate drains and flame sensors could prevent your burners from igniting. We’ll check your drain for clogs and clean the flame sensor.
Choose Egberts Cooling & Heating for All Your HVAC Needs
Looking for comprehensive HVAC and AC repair in Auburndale, FL? Look no further than our team at Egberts Cooling & Heating. Our services range from major installations to maintenance tasks like AC coil cleaning. No matter the task’s magnitude, our technicians always deliver excellent results. Call 863-224-2811 to schedule services.